Benefits, you say? There are many with POPP. The playing of ping pong makes for healthy individuals; playing it outdoors makes for healthy communities. If we were to draft a specific list of these benefits, it would look a lot like this list right here:
- it’s a fun and physical activity that promotes fitness and increases Michael Chang-like agility
- it’s inclusive and universally accessible (there are no barriers of entry) – anybody, of any age, background or skill-level can play – POPP is for every generation
- it can be fast-paced with bursts of exertion and recovery – this means both gross and fine muscle movements are improved and fast-twitch muscles are developed
- it stimulates the brain, promotes quick-thinking and improves hand-eye coordination – it’s known (in exclusive inner ping pong circles) as “high speed chess” for its mental alertness and tactical strategy
- it complies with the International Table Tennis Federation specifications (each game you could be ‘training for the Olympics’)
- it’s always there, ready to be used every day of the year, providing an opportunity for informal and free-to-use public recreation
- it increases activity in and attracts more people to otherwise under-utilised areas in parks and open spaces
- it enhances areas both through the playing of ping pong and through art
- it’s free (all you need are some bats and a ball) and more accessible by a wider cross-section of the community than basketball rings, skate parks, exercise stations and cricket nets
- it gets people out of the house, away from computer and TV screens, and into the fresh air and glorious sunshine!
- it’s a great way for people to engage with their community and creates a catalyst for social connectivity
- it can be as relaxing, fun or as competitive as you want it to be – there’s no pressure to perform with POPP
Features? Why, our tables have those, too! To start with, our steel tables are fully welded steel, weighing over 700kgs – nigh indestructible, they’re made to last.
They also offer the ability to be transported if and when required. The non-porous steel surface, front and sides, is a great canvas for art. All the details have been considered from the elements and weather to playing a great (sometimes competitive) game of ping pong. For more information on our tables, send an email to email@example.com